SCardX Easy smart card ActiveX control Description
SCardX Easy is a smart cards ActiveX control which adds to your applications the following functionality:
- events detecting : 20 types of events are available;
- commands sending : you will be able to send into your cards all commands you need and to receive the cards' answers;
- information receiving : the control will provide you by an information about opened smart cards or attached devices;
- data ciphering : you will be able to encrypt and to decrypt the text data using the DES algorithm;
- LookUp the errors and states : you will be able to use the Error LookUp and Reader States LookUp functions;
- more ...
SCardX Easy creates the communication channel between your application or web site and an opened smart card through the smart card service and an attached card reader. It allows you to send into your smart cards any commands according to the cards' specifications easy and without any limitations.
You can use any of PC/SC compatible devices like card readers and USB tokens e.t.c., and you may work with any of ISO-7816 compatible smart cards like GSM SIM cards, EMV payment cards, identity and cryptographic cards and all other types of processor cards.
Add smart cards to your web site or to your application easily!
SCardX Easy smart card ActiveX control Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SCardX Easy smart card ActiveX control 1.5.12
Vista IE7 bugs patched; T1 protocol APDU commands sending bug patched
...See Full Release Notes
SCardX Easy smart card ActiveX control Requirements
PC/SC Smart Card Reader